Wednesday 5 January 2011

Benefit Sale Lust

Since the January sales are on and every shop under the sun is having one, I thought I'd check out Benefit's online sale of reductions of up to 50%!
www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

I love Benefit's packaging! It's so pretty, if only the products were cheaper...sigh...


I love this shade of the silky powder eye shadow in shallow. It looks like a great base shade and the sort of eye shadow that would go with whatever you're wearing. Other shades of this eye shadow included in the sale are: bossy, fishnets, get away and soft shoulder (all great names by the way!), but shallow really caught my attention because of its bright coral colour. £12.50 to... £8.25!

I've heard great things about Benefit's lipsticks and this is a shade I definitely want to own: silky finish lipstick in ginger snap. It's a cream lipstick, which should mean it's long lasting and the colour is just divine, I can see it working for day or night. £14 to... £9.20!

To be quite honest even with the sale, these products are still too expensive for my price range... nevermind, a girl can dream. :)

Alex x

No comments:

Post a Comment